What does salvation mean? What do you ask God to save you from?
Part 2 on strategic planning exercise for “Keyword Optimization” and total saturation of your word. This includes measurable goals for success.
Part 1 on strategic planning exercise for “Keyword Optimization” and total saturation of your word.
How can businesses make things easier for their customers and how to meet the felt needs of your customers?
How can businesses build upon a genuine value for all people?
A continuation on the think tank exercise of your words accessing why words, how words, what words and identifying your one vision word for success.
Think tank exercise of your words accessing why words, how words, what words and identifying your one vision word for success.
Word Talk continues. The difference between your success and failure is in one single word.
The first session entitled, Word Talk, lays out how to identify your word and challenges entrepreneurs and business leaders to eliminate their noise.
Learn about practical things to setting yourself free and how to honor God with your surplus
Meet Dr. Sam, a cardiologist, who passionately and cheerfully talks about God and His Word.
Rodney Olsen interviews Kevin about the value of pursuing God’s presence and having a heart of compassion for others.
About the Show:
The Audacious Generosity Podcast with Kevin White empowers listeners world-wide for limitless giving. Kevin showcases heart-warming stories of people from around the world as God works through them with audacious generosity to fulfill His mission. Subscribe now for your weekly dose of encouragement and discover how to experience, receive, and give more than you ever thought possible.
What to Expect:
- A show totally focused on YOU enjoying a living relationship with God that’s fueled by courage, characterized by freedom, and overflowing with audacious generosity.
- A contagious culture of generosity.
- A powerful Word from God that changes YOU and the world around YOU.
- Real life examples from unsung hero’s around the world of generosity, miraculous proportion from God, and impact in fulfilling the Great Commission.
- The call to give YOUR everything to God.
- Practical steps to experience, receive, and give more than you ever thought possible.
- YOUR life to be filled with a sense of completeness, satisfaction, and excitement.
Suggestions? Contact Us