Suggested Interview Questions
Audacious Generosity by Kevin White
- As the executive director of Global Hope India what need have you personally observed as a new way to be generous?
- How will Audacious Generosity revolutionize the way people live and give?
- Giving to missions is down by 50 percent since 1990. Is it really possible to fulfill the Great Commission with this trend in mind?
- You write about the three steps required to have audacious generosity. Briefly talk about each and how these steps can help someone to have audacious generosity.
- What are the three fighting matches you identify in order to set yourself free?
- What would you tell people who say, “But I don’t want to be more generous,” or “I don’t need a mission beyond myself.” to be able to have audacious generosity?
- Considering the needs of others requires surrendering your own needs. What strategies can you share for putting others first?
- What is the “$25,000 Generosity Award,” and how can someone submit their story?
- How do you hope readers will benefit from reading Audacious Generosity?
- Where can readers connect with you online and pick up a copy of Audacious Generosity?
White is available for interviews and can discuss:
- Three steps to Audacious Generosity
- How you can experience modern day miracles like we read about in the Bible
- How to live satisfied and complete
- The #1 Key to setting God free
- Three fighting matches in setting yourself free
- Three switches to flip in setting others free