The Kevin White Show E33: Letting it Go with Matthew Farwell
Audacious Generosity takes on many forms. In Matthew’s case, audacious generosity comes in the form of how he had been able to build not just a children’s home in India but a church and a children’s home in Pakistan as well.
In this episode:
- Matthew shares the reason why he and his wife decided to sell their house and their experience of trying to sell it
- Generosity is not just about the money, God’s generosity can take the form of many things such as accelerated learning
- Matthew shares how he created a knitting machine and knitted over 800 hats in about four and a half weeks which he used to built the children’s home in India
- In Pakistan, Christians have a difficult time as they do not have any churches and they have been kicked out of home churches
- God guided Matthew so he could have the funds to build a church and an orphanage in Pakistan
- By surrendering everything to God, by believing in God to guide us, He will provide for us just like He provided a child to Matthew and his wife even though doctors have said she cannot have a child
- Audacious Generosity is not about working until you can no longer move. You leave everything to God and God will provide. God tells us when to go and when to rest, leave everything in God’s hands and He will care and provide for you and your mission
Youtube link to today’s episode
Listen to Matthew’s experience in Missions Changed My Life podcast here
Check out some heartwarming stories at Generosity of God and share your story.
Check out Pastor Kevin’s other podcasts Missions Changed My Life and Living The Dream Podcast
Subscribe to a one-minute motivation series called Generously Blessed
About The Kevin White Show
The Kevin White Show formerly known as Audacious Generosity is a weekly podcast with Kevin White. This is the podcast helping you live, transform and prosper in the presence of God. More about Kevin White Show.
About Kevin White
Kevin White is a Christian pastor, international speaker, and an international best-selling author. As a writer, Kevin’s newest book, Audacious Generosity, is a best new Christian Book of 2020. Audacious Generosity was an instant international best seller in India and the United States of America. Audacious Generosity is the New Book to Read in 2021. Look for it among Christianity books on Amazon and everywhere books are sold. Kevin’s why for life is to extend access to Jesus to all people world-wide. Kevin loves to motivate people how to encounter the presence of God in their everyday life.
As a seasoned entrepreneur, Kevin has started and helped start hundreds of businesses, churches, and nonprofit organizations. Kevin is an expert in church leadership and business development. Kevin’s shepherd’s heart can be seen in his speaking and writing. He integrates Biblical principles and worship into everything he does. Kevin’s strategy is to help people transform into the likeness of Jesus. Find more from Kevin White including his blog, podcast shows, YouTube Channel, and Generously Blessed 1MM One Minute Motivational Series at https://kevinwhite.us
Kevin is Founder and Executive Director of Global Hope India
About Global Hope India
Kevin White is the Founder/Executive Director of Global Hope India, a Christian mission organization focused on sharing the gospel in India and among Indian Nationals world-wide. We facilitate virtual mission teams to India and short-term mission teams in-person in India. These teams empower the church in India with pastoral training, youth pastor training, children’s ministry, church planting strategy, church planting ministry, and medical missions.
Global Hope India is a Christian charity that raises funds for India. 92% of every dollar given benefits gospel outreach projects in India such as church planting, orphan care, clean water projects, bibles, medical clinics, etc. Our partners in India serve the Baptist mission in India, Church of God in India as well as independent Christian churches. We do one thing – advance the gospel in India. We do it in one way – through the local church in India. Join us today by praying for India, giving to God’s work in India and going virtually or in person to make disciples in India. Find out more information at https://globalhopeindia.org
GHI Resources & Contact Info:
GHI Instagram: @globalhopeindia
GHI Twitter: @globalhopeindia